Friday, May 25, 2012

How the Devil Lost the Race War but the Nigger Lost Popeye's Fried Chicken

Today's racism is going to get you to where you need to be! For starters, what a bunch of losers whites advocating the race war turned out to be. Wow! They didn't know they lost it already. Why? According the the UnderprivilegedMediaNetwork's flagship blog, they lost it because they based it singularly on numbers associated with current US racial population statistics rather than the greater fact it should be based on: genetics. Need clarity? No problem (NP). See the excerpt below:
“When President Barack Obama, “you go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest … it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations” he understood that guns are all that the white man has,” says Yakub Muslim Jacobi Ali, whose father, Yakub 7 Ali is credited with introducing the Yakub Muslim Ultraviolet Light Sciences and the Yakub Melanoma Execution. “Their gene is recessive, global warming has compromised their immune system and they have traces of the same pheomelanin responsible for their epidermis’ intolerance to sunlight in their pupils, organs and pineal glands. We know more about their biological make-up and the natural things that destroy them than at any time in our recorded history. They are an impotent and dead species.”
But if there's no Popeye's Fried Chicken around to picnic on in this victory of the devil's long awaited race war already being lost, what's the point? The concern about Popeye's sticking around in this post "White Folks Lost the Race War" WFLTRW age is topical because, on March 23, 2008, it's founder Al Copeland died of melanoma. But, as I previously pointed out here, there may be more to Copeland's death than just him being dead:

“He (Al Copeland) had no respect for God or black people,” of the successful Melanoma Execution of Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit owner Al Copeland, Yacub13X new national spokesman Yusef Ali said in a statement the organization released across their network.” Now, let me first clarify that I don’t know if Crawford is a Yakub Muslim. But, I do know I’m not. I also know they are suppose to disavow their worship publicly. Having said that, though, that’s not the reason I said I’m not. I said I’m not because I’m not. Crawford, on the other hand, is mean mugging (in the photo above), obviously likes Popeye’s Chicken and clearly had a bad experience. I’ve never eaten the stuff myself. So, was this Crawford’s first bad experience at Popeye’s; or, were there others? Because he’s black, like me, did he just dislike Copeland? (That’s not to say that blacks have a natural disposition to just dislike white people because their white. Anyway, I have white friends.
But I digress and must note that the whole reason for this discourse is to stress the importance of keeping Popeye's Fried Chicken open in this post WFLTRW age.

No comments:

Post a Comment