Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NWORD THINKERS: Chris Kernich, Katherine Rosen, Christopher David Jones, Justin Winemiller & Scott Hawkins? New Swine Flu?

Don't worry America, I'm on the case. Today's racism: whites (apparently) caught thinking the word "nigger." I'm pulling my goatee and in a deepened state of contemplation - far more deeper than the one I'm usually in. It's because I've yet to hear a white man call me nigger with in his thoughts. But, according to the fleet of Underprivileged Media blogs, the black on white violence that recently affected the lives of these five people: Chris Kernich, Katherine Rosen, Christopher David Jones, Justin Winemiller & Scott Hawkins is a result of them doing it, thinking nigger.

(Left) UglyAmerica's racist portrayal of accused NWORD thinker UCLA student Katherine Rosen getting her throat cut by classmate Damon Thompson.

I'm certain there's a link between NWORD thinkers and the Swine Flu. But I haven't been a been able to figure it out in full, yet. But, the emergence of NWORD thinkers or, rather, the new claim by some fellow blacks that they are hearing the thoughts of whites, came into being at about the same time emergence of the Swine Flu. Coincidence or not?

After talking to some of my New Age Muslim contacts, what I am able to ascertain, this morning, is that blacks who now assert they are hearing the thoughts of whites claim it is a result of the positive affect increased UV light in our atmosphere is having on us and, conversely, the negative affect it is having on Caucasians.

In a disturbingly display of unabashed racial preference, one contact described the mind of the Caucasian as having a kind of racist Tourette's Syndrome that, because of generations of race hate, is not able to control constantly thinking the word "nigger."

No comments:

Post a Comment