Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009 ANTI SEMITIC SCREED OF YEAR GOES TO INCOGMAN: Jews ain't White... a mongrelized Eastern European race w/ a smattering of real Middle East genes



You're gonna be impressed with this one.

And Jews are not White. Oh, sure, they may look White, but they think of themselves as a superior race apart, alright. They’ll use the looking White business to fool the Goyim, like Kilmeade, but if it helps them to look like a downtrodden non-White minority — like to establish street cred with the homies — they’ll go that route too. What they really are, is a mongrelized Eastern European race of Turkish asiatic (Khazar), with some White genetics (like the Slavs), and only a smattering of real middle eastern genes. The Palestinians have more ancient Israelite DNA than they do!(Link)

Here's a comment Incogman left to me on my Wordpress version of this blog, RacismsPicks. Incogman Says: 

Howdy Negro! Mighty impressive “About” photo ya got there, African. You Negroes love a nice suit of threads, huh? Nothing like a Negro in a suit to say “Ahs so well cordnated, ahs gots to be one smart Africanus American!” Yes, indeedy. (Link)

INCOG MAN

4 comments:

  1. Well, hell's bells, looks like I'm going to have to be the first to comment on an article about moi!

    I never knew you cared, Negro! Hey, that's cool.

    But listen up a sec: When you think about it, "Anti-Semitism" doesn't make a lick of sense! They attack real Semites, left and right. If anyone they are the Anti-Semites. Who do you think we get all the Islamophobia crap from?

    Theodore Herzl, the Austrian Jew who was the founding father of Zionism, once said that Anti-Semitism was a natural reaction from Jewish behavior. I believe Einstein said the same.

    Yeah, I fully admit I'm often a little mean to you Negroes and all. I really should try to be nicer. But you guys kill me. Literally for some of us, from time to time.

    But let's focus for a minute. Jews are screwing this country a new anus and Blacks will end up suffering too. Maybe a whole lot worse than Whites, in the end. They are already letting your replacements cross the border and are planning on free health care for them.

    PS: Still got that nice suit of threads, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incogman,
    You keep this up and you'll be our White Nationalist of the Year.

    I'd really like to interview you sometime. Can we arraign something?

    Scarbeau

    Good to hear from you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd like to arraign something, alright. Only, you might not like it much.

    You had better wake yourself up about the Jew, Negroman, because he's used your sorry asses to put America where it's at today.

    Can't you possibly see past the being "oppressed Negro" part?

    Evidently not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'd like to arraign something, alright. Only, you might not like it much.


    I'm not quite sure I like the way that sounds.

    BTW, why do you think I think I or we are oppressed?

    ReplyDelete